• I understand the fee is for social promotion for a book listing that is already on BookTweeter.com.
• I understand that BookTweeter provides book exposure. I understand that BookTweeter does not guarantee that book exposure will translate into book sales. Learn more.
• I understand that BookTweeter does not promote books with titles that contain profane words, racial epithets or any other language that may be considered unsavory by some visitors to BookTweeter.com.
• I understand that BookTweeter does not promote books with covers that contain sexually-explicit images, profane words, racial epithets or any other language/imagery that may be considered unsavory by some visitors to BookTweeter.com.
• I understand that BookTweeter will not use any book cover image that contains links (URLs). I understand that by submitting this form and paying for the BookTweeter service, I am giving BookTweeter permission to remove any and all links (URLs) that appear on my book cover.
As of Wednesday, 17 October 2018, the way we tweet has been revised based on Twitter's much stricter rules on repeatedly tweeting about the same content.
There will be standalone tweets and collective tweets about your book listing across all our Twitter accounts.
In the standalone tweets, the only book that will be mentioned is yours. These tweets will post every 6 to 8 hours. The time between tweets is something dictated by Twitter, not by BookTweeter. Because of all the fraud being perpetrated on social networks, Twitter (and all social networks) are attempting to crack down on spammers and scammers. The side effect of this is that honest posters are being caught up in the stricter rules.
Standalone tweets will be posted to our main Twitter accounts (3) and up to seven (7) other Twitter accounts of your choice.
In collective tweets, your book will be mentioned along with other books in an effort to try to get more tweets to post about your book listing. The goal with collective tweets is to overcome Twitter's penchant for seeing content as duplicate and rejecting those tweets.
You book will be listed on our site in a standalone post, but it will also be listed in several collective posts with a link to your standalone post, and we will be creating tweets around the collective posts in order to be able to mention your book more often via our Twitter accounts.
Collective tweets will be posted to our main Twitter accounts and all our genre/category Twitter accounts.
The best way to know for sure how many tweets we've posted on your behalf each day is to purchase a Tweet Stash, which is a page on our site that shows all the tweets and retweets that your book is mentioned in throughout your entire book listing. See more here.
We no longer offer the 120-day option. The four choices you see above are the only options we offer.